Re: [Evolution] Features

So sprach Damian Ivereigh am Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 05:16:17AM +1000:
are in the same thread) and delete. Perhaps later code could be added
that eliminates these duplicates based on (say) the subject and message
id.

Why wait till later?  procmail can do this right now, and it allows you to
do all kinds of useful filtering.  This is also a reason I like and use
procmail a lot and could do completely without builtin filters to Evolution.
I neither want them nor need them there (in Evolution, I mean).

But that's just me, using a text mode MUA (mutt) because I find it easy to
use.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)