Re: [Evolution] .IBEX file? UPDATE
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- Cc: Richard Russon <evolution flatcap org>, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] .IBEX file? UPDATE
- Date: 18 Jun 2001 23:41:37 +0930
On 18 Jun 2001 15:20:04 +0300, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 11:49:58AM +0100, thus said Richard Russon:
Slow isn't a problem.
It will be a problem if you start using vfolders and if you get a fair
amount of mail. Consider "all mail from all gnome related mailing lists that
contain 'icon', 'graphics' and 'art'" for example. Mailing list folders of
mine do get pretty big, and searching from those would be very slow without
indexing. It is fast instead because of those indexes.
I thought he was saying that 'slow indexing' is not a problem?
] [Thread Prev