Re: [Evolution] Features

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kjartan Maraas" <kmaraas online no>

Assuming they all have the same subject line. And I'd have to set up
many
vfolders, one for each person I'm corresponding with, to get this
effect.

While powerful, I don't think vfolders would be very well suited to this
feature.

No, it's more a matter of having a "button", or whatever, in the message
(outlook only has it if you open the message in a separate window) that
does a query on the subject of the specific message you run it from and
lists all messages with that specific subject.

Right; but if I change the subject line, that can cause aggravations. Also,
I'd want different vfolders based on whichever person I'm corresponding
with, which means making many vfolders.

Anyway ... guess that's up to the developers.

Cheers
Kjartan