Re: [Evolution] Features

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 12:24:38PM +0200, thus said Marcel Schulte:

   2. an option like "save replies together with received mail"

You mean "threading"? That is an existing feature, it is toggled via the

I wouldn't think that what he means.

Suppose I filter mail from you to a folder called "Tuomas". Then I reply to
you. AND ONLY YOU; I do not include myself as a CC:.

This means, that our email "conversation" is split into 2 places - the
"Tuomas" folder, where you asked a question, and the "Sent Items" folder,
where I replied to it.

I think he's asking for an option include his replies, together with your
questions, in the same folder.

I think Outlook has an option to do something like this.