Re: [Evolution] Calendar stuff...
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: "Ujwal S. Sathyam" <ujwal netbrowser com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Calendar stuff...
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:59:23 -0400
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
3. Outlook Express does not parse the calendar/meeting object correctly.
I am perfectly willing to believe that is Outlook's problem. However,
even Evolution comlains that it does not what the calendar object
Hmmm. Could you please send us a copy of the object that Evolution
does not recognize?
This is probably because we don't handle incoming VTIMEZONE data.
The code used to expect only one child component in the VCALENDAR and
get confused. I don't know if anyone fixed that.
] [Thread Prev