Re: [Evolution] Calendar stuff...
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Ujwal "S." Sathyam <ujwal netbrowser com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Calendar stuff...
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:23:47 -0500
Ujwal "S." Sathyam <ujwal netbrowser com> writes:
1. Why does double-clicking on an appointment not open the open
appointment. You have to right-click on it instead. In fact, a
double-click on any time slot in the calendar should open an appointment
This is filed as Bugzilla #1203 and #1204.
2. Reminders don't seem to work at all: email, dialog box, etc.
Known problem; unfinished code.
3. Outlook Express does not parse the calendar/meeting object correctly.
I am perfectly willing to believe that is Outlook's problem. However,
even Evolution comlains that it does not what the calendar object
Hmmm. Could you please send us a copy of the object that Evolution
does not recognize?
] [Thread Prev