Re: [Evolution] Printing does not work anymore...

On 13 Jun 2001 09:55:26 +0200, Thomas Emmel wrote:
Hello,

after updating my cvs yesterday I cannot print anymore!
All applications from which I try to print died a
suddenly death.
In the versions from friday it was working correctly. Limiting only by
the fact, that Contacts are not printed very properly.

By the way: Is there a new option inside mail limiting the horizontal
size of one line in mail?
I am just wondering that my lines are broken after only very less words!
The break is - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
here

Here are my backtraces from mail, calendar and contacts:

Nothing seems to be attached.  Given that all three broke at the same
time and there are separate components I would suspect gnome-print or
some other printing related problem.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com