Re: [Evolution] Sharing with KDE address book

On 13 Jun 2001 15:31:56 +0200, Eric DE VITO wrote:
Le 13 Jun 2001 15:40:07 +0300, Ilya Konstantinov a écrit :
Dear Evolution team,

I was wondering about sharing the address book between the KDE Address
Book and Evolution. Would be nice if for once, two open source
applications would share such simple generic data rather than trying to
import from one another and "steal userbase". Too bad the easier
'import' way is choosen too often nowadays.

That would be nice but I am not sure they use a vcard compatible
format... I personnaly find the vcard format interesting and would not
want evo to let this behind ...

Evolution does in fact use vcards, they are stored in a db3 database
however.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com