[Evolution] Ordering servers?

Is there a way to somehow move servers up and down on the list of the
folder bar? Will there ever be? It would be nice, because I, for
example, almost never use the "local" server with the calendars etc. and
now when I re-installed evolution (also deleted the ~/evolution folder)
and added the two servers I get mail from, they appeared in reverse
order (the one I added first and made default, is now the last one on
the list) which is kind of annoying since I would like to have my
default and most used server up there first.

--
"Sammakon keittämiseen voidaan mielestäni verrata menetelmää, jolla
aikuissukupolvet toinen toisensa jälkeen, vuosisadasta toiseen, sodasta