[Evolution] Help needed!

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this is a lame or stupid question but I can't seem to get anywhere on this. Since a week or two back I cant get evolution to run on my box, and I cant figure it out. It says it can't initialize the Evolution shell, and the faq mentions a similiar problem, but not the same... Trying to uninstall every package in the evo snapshot channel doesn't help and reinstalling my computer isn't really an alternative.

Running RH7.1 and Ximian Gnome.
Output follows:
Felaktig flagga --ac-activate: okänd flagga.
Kör "oafd --help" för att se hela listan med giltiga kommandoradsflaggor.
Felaktig flagga --ior-output-fd=9: okänd flagga.
Kör "oafd --help" för att se hela listan med giltiga kommandoradsflaggor.
Felaktig flagga --ac-activate: okänd flagga.
Kör "oafd --help" för att se hela listan med giltiga kommandoradsflaggor.
Felaktig flagga --ac-activate: okänd flagga.
Kör "oafd --help" för att se hela listan med giltiga kommandoradsflaggor.
Felaktig flagga --ac-activate: okänd flagga.
Kör "oafd --help" för att se hela listan med giltiga kommandoradsflaggor.

** CRITICAL **: file oaf-activate.c: line 279 (oaf_activate_from_id): assertion `ac' failed.

This is the swedish output, but in general it complains about unkown flags, and tells me to run oafd --help for a complete list of flags...

HELP! ;)

//NetShade!