Re: [Evolution] contacts and new snapshots

On 11 Jun 2001 10:42:39 +0100, Adam Huffman wrote:
I have a similar problem with the latest snapshot (200106080800).

I've tried the "Show all" button but it seems to get stuck - the "stop
search" button is active, implying that something is happening, but
still no contacts appear.

Yeah, I discovered a case like this today.  I've committed some code
which will probably fix it.  When the next snapshot is out will you let
us know if this is fixed for you?

I've also found that on my machine the problems I was having were race
conditions, i.e., sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't.  If
you really need it you might want to try one or two times.

Thanks,
    Chris