Re: [Evolution] contacts and new snapshots

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Christopher James Lahey wrote:

On 08 Jun 2001 11:12:48 -0400, Fernando Pereira wrote:
I've been finding that whenever I install a new snapshot (RH6.2 via RC)
and restart Evo (after a killev), my contacts are not visible. THe only
way to get them back is to exit Evo, killev and oaf-slay. This seems a
bit heavy-handed, though.

This may be one of the cases where clicking the show all contacts
toolbar helps.  I'm not sure where this bug comes from though.

Thanks,
    Chris

I have a similar problem with the latest snapshot (200106080800).

I've tried the "Show all" button but it seems to get stuck - the "stop
search" button is active, implying that something is happening, but
still no contacts appear.

Adam