[Evolution] small contact-problem

Hi!

First of all, I have to say: great job!!
I'm using Evo since 0.8 as my daily mailer and it rocks!

But since a few weeks I'm experiencing some problems with the Contacts.
I've RedHat 7.0 with db1, db2 and db3 (the right version, 3.1.17, all
installed by rpm).
The actual snapshot is nearly working for me: I imported my old contacts
from a gcard-File. Had no problem in this snapshot.
I can see all my contacts and use them in the mailer.
But: The button to create new contacts is greyed out (also the delete
button, but with a right click I could delete them...) and I can't edit
any contacts... it's a bit annoying, but it's okay for now.

Ciao,
Manuel

--
('>                      http://www.matronix.de                     <`)