Re: [Evolution] selecting the help manual bring's up nautilus home directory

Hi,
    I hust checked the path and the only contents in it were:

    docbook.css  fig  stylesheet-images

    so i guess that the help system in evo is messed up, I would not of
    been posting if it was the cvs version iam runnning, just as the is
    is one of the official (so to speak) release and i would of assumed
    that they would of been included..oh well, i'll just carry on using
    my usual way of 'click and see what it does' :-)

                Regards
                    Mark