[Evolution] selecting the help manual bring's up nautilus home directory

Iam using evo-0.10 and have changed the gnome 1.4 control center help
browser option from gnome help browser to nautilus several time's to try
to fix this, but every time i click on the evolution help manual, all it
brings up is a new nautilus window showing my home directory.
My install is on a fresh system with no other version of nautilus or
mozilla installed (not even the original redhat 7.1 version).
I have tried several command options and it still brings up my home dir.
I cannot find any evo doc's either
Could anyone help out please?

            Cheers

                    Mark

        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                       #####          Registered Linux User: 208939
                      #######
                      #  #  #     L.I N U X
                      #" #" #           Fear the Penguin!!!
                     ##vvvvv##