[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Naming of Evolution

At the risk of being perceived as a complete luddite, I have decided to
chime in on this issue.

I have given a number of lectures on the subject of creationism versus
Darwinian evolution, and it is something about which I can be quite
passionate.  I am a died-in-the-wool creationist.  This is for a number
of reasons.  I won't state them here, simply because I'm sure that many
of you would see that as trolling, and it certainly would be off topic.

To get to my point, I have no issue with this product being called
evolution.  Clearly evolution within species is a natural phenomenon,
and only those who reject the scientific method could deny its truth.

I know that some of my friends find it amusing that an anti-Darwinist
such as myself has a great interest in a package called evolution,  but
I can live with them chiding me about that.

If you'd like to know more about creationism and how that can coexist
with reason, or perhaps you have some interest in the concept
intelligent design, please contact me.

Regards,
Tom Cooper