Re: [Evolution] Drag and Drop Messages

I was wondering if there were plans to enable drag and drop of messages
between folders and servers?

Yes. Eventually.

Also, some of the links on the
http://lists.helixcode.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution webpage need to be
updated since they still point to helixcode.com or don't work at all.
Some additional information should be added to the FAQ too.  For
instance, where can we get SRPMs for the snapshots so I can add LDAP
support without using tarballs?  I tried to go through the maillist

You can't; there aren't any.

archives, but it took too long to find that answer.  Is there another
source of information that I don't know about?

This list, and the #evolution IRC channel, perhaps.