[Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

Hiya guys,
 whenever I type an email to a few certain addresses, I always get
this funky error that I have not seen before.  The error looks like
this:

---SNIP---
Error while 'Sending "Re: xxxXXXxxxx":
RCPT TO response error: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable:
mail not sent
---SNIP---

  I figure there's something wrong with the library that processes
addresses, because if I change the address the problem goes away.
There doesn't seem to be any particular pattern to the errors, they
occur with standard user address com addresses, along with
first_name address-string str ing com etc.  The curios thing is that
Evolution does not exhibit this behaviour on another computer that
has a similar configuration.
  Is this an outstanding bug, or could there be something wrong with
my libraries (snapshot vs preview mix)?  Does anyone know what library
I should check?  Do note that the error occurs when I attempt to send
the message, not while I'm typing in the address.
  A quick search on Goggle yielded one unanswered message from March
this year, so I'm not the only one who has seen this problem. :-)
Thank in advance.

 Great work on Evolution btw.  This is by far the best Groupware suite
available. :-)

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319