Re: [Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

On 07 Jun 2001 14:03:23 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Can you give me an example of a before-and-after you change the address?
Do you have commas in the wrong places, etc?

Hi Jeffrey.
  Thanks for responding so quickly. :-)  The before and after addresses
are actually physically different addresses, and I've seen this
behaviour with for instance just asagnes mail com, without anything
else.  Thanks for the examples too.  I'm going to double-check all
this when I get home to the emailer that's troublesome.  That may
have been what the problem was. :-)

This is all handled in Camel which is in the evolution package.

  Gotcha...  Cool beans.  Thanks again for the help.

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319