Re: [Evolution] Enter Key

I uninstalled the evo preview and renistalled the snapshot. That fixed the crashing compose window.

Now, however, the Calender doesn't work. I click the calendar icon and nothing happens. Nothing appears in the console when I click the icon, either.

Any thoughts?
rjw

Damian Ivereigh wrote:

This is because you are running evolution-0.10 with the snapshot
gtkhtml. Delete evolution-0.10 and reinstall it from the snapshot
channel (I presume you're using RedCarpet). You might also want to
unsubscribe from the Preview channel.

Damian