[Evolution] My last CVS problem (I hope)

Hey,

I got the latest Evolution from CVS about .5 hours ago, and so now I'm
trying to compile.  It configured successfully, and it got pretty far
int the compilation process until it quit w/ this error:

Making all in composer
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution/composer'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/gtkhtml/Editor.idl', needed by
`Editor.h'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution/composer'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

What is this Editor.idl, and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson