Re: [Evolution] My last CVS problem (I hope)

Making all in composer
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution/composer'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/gtkhtml/Editor.idl', needed by
`Editor.h'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution/composer'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

What is this Editor.idl, and how can I fix this?

  `Editor.idl' is the IDL file for the CORBA interface that the GtkHTML
editor exposes to be controlled by applications that embed it (in this
case, the message composer).

  The reason why you get this is that you don't have the latest GtkHTML
from CVS.  As of a few days ago, we use `gnome-config --moddatadir' to
get the location of the IDL file, and an old GtkHTML doesn't support
that.

  So, you can fix the problem by updating and installing GtkHTML from
CVS; re-autogenning Evolution is also necessary.

--
Ettore