Re: [Evolution] Comments on latest snapshot

On 30 May 2001 10:38:26 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
* custom views don't work - is this known?

In mail, the dialog works but when I try and edit a view, the two lists
contains "[custom widget creation failed].

I cannot check the Contacts views and evolution-contacts crashes when I
access it.  I'll try and track this one down later.

This is just unimplemented.  You can create custom views.  You can
change their sorting and grouping states.  You just can't change the set
of columns displayed as of yet.

Thanks,
    Chris