Re: [Evolution] Latest Evo Snapshot and Redhat 7.1

Yep - I just went back to the last snapshot for the Evo package and
everything is OK.

By the way, it was much easier to manage this stuff when we could just
download the snapshots from the ftp site.  Then I could fairly easily
keep track of the last working snapshot and revert if necessary.  Now I
have to remember to copy the rpms out of the redcarpet packages
directory - hoping to get the right version, etc.

Mark