[Evolution] New Send Status popup

Howdy,

The new dialog that appears when you try to send a message is a little
annoying.  I'm using SMTP AUTH (which still has the timeout/crash
problem I mentioned a couple of weeks ago), and I have to type in my
password when I send mail.  The new dialog comes up over the password
dialog, while I'm in the middle of typing.  So I have to move the dialog
out of the way, and then restart my password because I don't know when
the password dialog lost focus.

Mandrake 8.0 - Redhat 7.1 snapshot: 200105220701

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Logan