Bug Quality [was Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.11.99 stability...]

You aren't the only one who has done this, Ujwal, so please don't take
it too personally.

A quick reminder, though: filing a bug that says 'evolution crashes'
without a stack trace, or at the very, very least extremely explicit
directions on how to duplicate the crash 100% of the time are next to
useless.

Some things that can help:

stack trace howto: http://www.ximian.com/apps/faq-debugging.html#AEN3815

bug writing quide: http://bugzilla.ximian.com/good-bugs.html