[Evolution] Evolution 0.11.99 stability...

Evolution from CVS (0.11.99) seems to have become quite a bit more unstable. The mail component crashes very frequently the first time I try open a mail after startup. The crash dialog is very generic saying that the mail view died. There is no process number to get a backtrace.

This happens both on my home and work machines. My home machine has a very recent evolution with a very recent gtkhtml. My office setup is a little older.

I have logged a bug.

Ujwal