Re: [Evolution] Pilot Sync with Evolution?

On 24 Jul 2001 09:42:03 -0400, WebGuardian wrote:
Guy,

I've been waiting for this support for some time too. I posted a message
here a while back and didn't get a reply. So I am not sure this is on
the radar screen. I hope that palm support and spell checking make it to
the final release, if not, It looks like our company won't be using evo
until it does.

On the handheld syncing front: it is not currently compiled into the
snapshots or releases, but if you build Evolution yourself it is
supported.

I think the reason it isn't working for Guy is that he hasn't enabled
the Evolution conduits in the Control Center? That's just a guess.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton