Re: [Evolution] Pilot Sync with Evolution?

Guy,

I've been waiting for this support for some time too. I posted a message here a while back and didn't get a reply. So I am not sure this is on the radar screen. I hope that palm support and spell checking make it to the final release, if not, It looks like our company won't be using evo until it does.

Good Luck.

Bruce