[Evolution] How to use bugzilla

I've been using bugzilla to report bugs for a few weeks now, and have a
problem. Thing is, before posting a bug, I try to search the database
for the bug so I won't post an existing bug. Unfortunately, even though
I find nothing, I sometimes get a note from bugzilla after a couple of
days that it's been marked as a duplicate of an earlier bugreport.

I believe that the problem probably is that the organization of the
database is rather complex (and half the time, I'm not even sure what
Evolution component is to blame).

So, is there some magic way to actually find duplicates without spending
a few hours rifling through the entire database, or is there some hidden
'do the search correctly' checkbox I've failed to find? I certainly
don't want to waste a developers time with finding duplicates if I can
do it myself...

For the developers that probably use the system everyday (and nows the
number of half the bugs in the DB anyway), bugzilla must be a godsend,
but for us users that perhaps confront bugzilla only once in a while,
this can be quite intimidating.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden