Re: [Evolution] feature request

On 22 Jul 2001 00:47:16 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On 22 Jul 2001 00:22:13 +0200, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Hi!

Two small requests (that I don't think is in the latest 0.11.. I haven't
upgraded yet)

In My Evolution two things are missing.
* A get new mail-button.
* A compose mail-button.

I really like My Evolution but it's too bad that I need to exit it just
to check my mail and/or to send one.

one of these things you say is already available: File->New->Mail
Message menu entry, which is available everywhere.

cheers

*  I would like to see the "send/receive" and "compose" as toolbar
buttons on the My Evolution.
*  I would also like the ability to change the name of the "My
Evolution" to anything I want.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part