[Evolution] feature request

Hi!

Two small requests (that I don't think is in the latest 0.11.. I haven't upgraded yet)

In My Evolution two things are missing.
  • A get new mail-button.
  • A compose mail-button.

  • I really like My Evolution but it's too bad that I need to exit it just to check my mail and/or to send one.
    I also think there might be an idea to have add new appointment, new todo and new contact from there.

    The only thing you can do in My Evolution is to to look at things and as soon as you have to do anything you have to leave it.
    /Erik
    --
    Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
    erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors ardendo se