[Evolution] converting address.db

how do I convert an address.db file that has this output:

Berkeley DB 1.85 Hash/Little Endian (Version 2, Bucket Size 4096, Bucket
Shift 12, Directory Size 256, Segment Size 256, Segment Shift 8,
Overflow Point 3, Last Freed 1, Max Bucket 5, High Mask 0x7, Low Mask
0x3, Fill Factor 8, Number of Keys 42)

to one with the following:

Berkeley DB 2.X Hash/Little Endian (Version 7, Logical sequence number:
file - 0, offset - 0, Bucket Size 4096, Overflow Point 2048, Last Freed
0, Max Bucket 0, High Mask 0x0, Low Mask 0x0, Fill Factor 0, Number of
Keys 0)

??? The reason is that I did a red-carpet update and it updated
evolution-0.10.ximian1 to evolution-0.10.ximian2 which had a begfix for
the databse. Yet, now I can not use my old address.db file and would
like to minimize the hassle of having to recreating it.

TIA,
James