[Evolution] Collapse/Expand Threads?

Hi all:

Please forgive me if this feature has already been implemented since the
release of version .10, but I'm using Mandrake 8.0 so I haven't yet seen
the new .11 or the snapshots since .10.

I was wondering if there are any plans to include an option to allow all
threads to be expanded and collapsed?  I prefer the threaded view, but
there are times when having every thread expanded makes it difficult to
navigate through the all message in a folder.  In order to collapse
them, I have to manually click each and every [+] sign in the entire
folder.

I hope that this feature can be added sometime before Evolution reaches
a 1.0 release?

Thx,

RSS