[Evolution] spell checking in beta

Hi,
Just downloaded the new beta.  Very nice.  I was running the last
preview and had spell checking working there.  I had to compile various
packages to do it but it worked great.  Since I'm a pretty bad speller,
I would like to know how to get spell checking working in the new Evo
beta.  Is it just a matter of compiling and installing the right
packages again?  What versions are necessary?  As I recall last time,
some of the packages needed to be cvs versions.
TIA,
Scott