[Evolution] beta 1 problems

First off, I haven't used Evo for a couple of months and am very
impressed with what you've done in the mean time. Much faster.

1. The shortcutbar - the title (i.e the word shortcuts) doesn't show up
properly in Swedish. Genvagar (second a is a umlaut) shows up as genv_r

2. Similar problems with the red text for gpg-signed messages.

3. Evo doesn't remember it's dimensions between sessions.

4. Importing messages from Pine doesen't take into account that I have
several folders of messages, it only gets inbox.

Cheers,
        Bo
--
Bo Rosen (bo rosen home se)