[Evolution] Evolution bugs...

I'm yet to make friends with bugzilla, so, wondering if anyone can
suggest whether the following bugs are typical/likely to be solved
soon/etc.

Before I get started I just have to say - Evolution seriously rocks.
Even with all the bugs, problems and annoyances below I'm using
a CVS build of evolution as my primary mailer (although I'm using
mutt to do text-based IMAP e-mail as a "fix-up" when Evolution
decides for some reason or another I can't delete a particular
message, etc).

I'm using stock Debian/Unstable with my own CVS built Debian packages
of bonobo-conf, evolution, gnome-spell and gtkhtml plus a build of
pspell-0.12.2... that was all that was 'missing' from the latest
Debian/Unstable to get the latest Evolution running.

Annoying bugs include:
      * spell checking.  gnome-spell-component loads but I don't
        see any colourising of my typos

      * drag n drop - dragging a message and then dropping it
        in the message list pane it came from causes a crash

      * drag n drop - dragging a message to a folder drops it in
        the folder _below_ where it's dropped

      * LDAP - selecting 'add' for directory sources just crashes

      * message caching - if I run evolution on two machines, and
        shut it down on one, delete a message via the other and
        then a new message comes in, then I start up evolution
        on the second machine again, the cached message is
        displayed rather than the new message which has come in.

      * nntp doesn't work (doesn't even let me list the groups to
        select them... so the 2 newsgroups I used to read with exmh
        are going unread...:))

Less annoying bugs include:
      * numerous crashes often requiring killing all processes
        containing 'evolution' or 'oaf' in their name before
        evolution will start all components again.  these aren't
        really much of a problem because it's typically lasting
        3+ hours between crashes and is a really cool mailer
        (and I'm treating IMAP as a layer of "safety" at the
        moment...).

      * lack of detection of new mail in some IMAP folders
        even though all are subscribed.

And a wishlist (probably for glade? or maybe I need to write a
special toggle function and make a hotkey for that):
      * I want a hotkey to tab between the different header display
        modes (ie, a hotkey to move a particular radio button)
        [eg, "h" forward on header radio select, "H" backward on
        header radio select... my setup has mostly removed the
        use of 'control' for hotkeys as I've previously used
        exmh for probably around 7 years]

David.