Re: [Evolution] imap with ssh???

On 18 Jul 2001 13:25:52 +0200, Steffen Mann wrote:
By any chance, can I access an imap server with ssh only logon? The server
will not let me in without ssh? Any chance to activate this in evolution?
BTW great programm, thanks to the effort of everyone!!!

Sorry, this feature didn't make it into the feature freeze. Hopefully
it'll be available by 1.1 or 1.2. In the meantime, you can set up local
port forwarding manually and tell evolution that your IMAP server is
"localhost:12345" or whatever.

If you're interested in hacking this yourself, you'd need to implement a
CamelTCPStremSSH and edit camel-remote-store.c to allow its usage.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton