[Evolution] Palm Support

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've looked at evo, but things keep getting better. Just a couple of questions, when will palm support be implemented in the snapshot release and can you still build this support in manually?

My second question relates to spell checking. Does evo still look at gnome-spell? I have this built into my system, but I still don't have spell checking capabilities.

BTW I am running the lattest snapshot release on a RH7.1 system.

Keep up the good work.

Bruce P. Morin