Re: [Evolution] Lost contacts

Tried to submit the bug but it gets rejected due to the following:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

warning: Package 'general' rejected

No package corresponding to your bug report was found on
bugzilla.gnome.org, so your bug report has been rejected.

Our old bug tracking system is currently down due to some
hardware problems and I have no idea how long it will take
to bring it back or whether it'll ever come back at all.

Please contact the maintainer of the package corresponding
to your bug report and ask him what to do with it.

This means that the bug tracking database for the package you
selected has not yet been moved to bugzilla.gnome.org.

Thanks for your patience while we work on migrating the
entire GNOME project to bugzilla.gnome.org. We believe
that bugzilla.gnome.org will offer significant advantages
for our users and developers that are worth some temporary
pain in migration.

I tried to change the package name twice from general to evolution but
the same results.

I hope you got my first email.

James