[Evolution] saving shortcuts

I have been having challenges with my shortcuts since the upgrade where
I lost my configuration information. (Evo 0.10.99, today's snapshot)

Basically, the custom chortcuts I added pointing to the IMAP folders no
longer work.  That's ok, I can delete the existing ones and create new
ones, right?

Well, they seem to last only as long as my session.  When I restart evo,
the old ones are back!

I've tried closing evo immediately after creating the new shortcuts, but
that doesn't seem to improve the situation.  (Evo has crashed a number
of times, and I thought that perhaps an orderly shutdown would save my
changes.)

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Regards,
Tom Cooper
--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the