Re: [Evolution] MS's winmap.dat encoding in IMAP mail

On 10 Jul 2001 21:53:26 -0700, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Just a few days aga, there was mention of a program to decode the tnef
encapsulation. That might help:

http://world.std.com/~damned/software.html

Ujwal

Thanks. I've only been subscribed for a couple of days and missed the
conversation.

This program is great news. I used it to successfully decode a couple of
attachments. And it comes with a compatible license (GPL).

Simple integration into Evolution could involve "tnef --list -v" being
run on any winmail.dat attachments automatically and the resulting list
of attachment names/dates/times displayed inline. Then at least we could
tell which messages might have the relevant attachments for manual
decoding.

Regards,
Adam