[Evolution] Keyboard problem since latest snapshot

Here's a weird one ... I've noticed a problem in the last couple
snapshots.

I'm on a couple large mailing lists, that I receive as a digest. I used
to open the (large) email, and just hold down the DOWN arrow, to scroll
through the email.

Now, however, holding down the key does not produce the desired result
(i.e., it doesn't repeat the action). It just scrolls down 1 line, and
then stops; it never repeats.

Note that this happens ONLY in Evo; holding down the down arrow repeats
properly in other programs (Mozilla, gedit, etc).

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

Psyche closed for renovations.