Re: [Diego Restrepo <restrepo inicia es>] Re: [Evolution] My local account still does not work

But that should no longer be required, if you are using a recent
snapshot.  So it is either a packaging problem, a bug, or you're using
an older version.

Is camel-lock-helper installed in sbin?  Is it properly setgid?  What
version are you using?