Re: [Evolution] spam vfolder

On 11 Jul 2001 00:25:04 +0300, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
So is it possible to do a check whether a mail is from a mailing list?
That would be an useful feature, and the current UI gives a suggestion
it might work. Jakub said his rule seems to work okay, but that one
specific mailing list (gene-pool I think) escapes through for some
reason.

Actually no I was mistaken in thinking it works. One has to do a more
complex matching than this. It would be cool to able to do just that
simple filter (checking if you are not a recipient, excluding mailing
lists by searching for the specific ML header). I'm currently looking
for ximian and other ML domains to exclude those MLs from being marked
as spam. It's kinda slow for vfolder (rather complex query) but works
fine for a filter.

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"