Re: [Evolution] spam vfolder

mailing list matching only works if you right-clicked on a mailing list
item.

On 09 Jul 2001 11:33:16 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
I wonder if there is a logical problem with this vfolder or there is a
bug in expression matching.

<rule grouping="all" source="local">
      <title>SPAM</title>
      <partset>
        <part name="to">
          <value name="recipient-type" type="option" value="not contains"/>
          <value name="recipient" type="address">
            <address>jimmac</address>
          </value>
        </part>
        <part name="mlist">
          <value name="mlist-type" type="option" value="not contains"/>
          <value name="mlist" type="string">
            <string>no-mailing-list-contains-this-string</string>
          </value>
        </part>
      </partset>
      <sources/>
</rule>

Hmm looks like the mailing list matching doesn't work at all. Is this
really a bug or I am mistunderstanding something?

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"