Re: [Evolution] I know it's none of my business. . .

On 09 Jul 2001 14:12:11 -0500, Salvatore Cirabisi wrote:
but I'm sure you folks know that it's not only developers who receive
this list and the impression you folks are making is not very favorable.
Please be careful what you all say to one another, after all we are all
trying to accomplish the same goal. Peace!

Sal

Right.  I blew it.  I wrote mail while I was mad.  Sorry.

        Miles