Re: [Evolution] can't authentificate on pop3 accounts

I've talked to Marius a bunch about this, it seems evo is sending the
wrong password for some of the hosts.  Even after asking for a new one,
etc.

He's using 0.10, has that been fixed since?

The thing is, it sometimes works, so i dont think its any protocol
problem.