[Evolution] 20010207 snapshot and buglets

The latest redcarpet snapshot looks fantastic ! I can finally change the
weather in My Evolution, vFolders update somewhat sanely again, and the
infamous Contact List seems to be behaving itself. But there are a
couple of minor quibbles that I've found.

I understand you folks are working on the feature freeze right now, so
I'm wondering if you want bugzilla reports on what I suspect are
'incomplete' features.

Just to posterity, here's what I've noticed:
- Sending to a contact list only sends it to the first name
- I can't right-click on a contact list in the 'To: ' bar and get a list
of who it contains (I assume this is what it should do, based on what
happens for a regular contact
- I can't pick metric/imperial in the My Weather options (it seems stuck
on 'both')
- Selecting multiple weather stations and hitting remove only removes
the first one.

Wow. I just looked at some of the other My Evolution stuff. Kudos to
whoever did that. Do they still make Kudos ? Maybe I should ship you
guys some :).

Anyway, looks great. Thanks again for all your hard work.

        John A.