Re: [Evolution] mbox locking failures/lockup

On 03 Jul 2001 11:18:48 +0930, Not Zed wrote:

Hi guys,

I think we've tracked down (with help from Fernando Pereira) the problem
with mbox failing to work for the last week or so to a packaging problem
(missing new file).

Hopefully the next snapshot should fix this, or at least alter the
behaviour ...

 Michael